Itero 3D Scanner
The iTero Intraoral 3D Scanner is a state-of-the-art digital impression system that eliminates the need for messy putty in your mouth. With our iTero Element Scanner, we can digitally capture a detailed 3D model of your teeth and gums. Not only is this process far more comfortable than the old putty based impressions, but it’s faster and offers a superior clinical result.
During the impression process, you can swallow and breathe as normal. We can even pause during the process if you need to sneeze or just ask a question. The scanner gives us a 3D digital model of your mouth that we can use to create Invisalign and Invisalign Teen aligners, digital study models, other orthodontic appliances and much more.
- – Eliminates the need to retake impressions
- – 3D Scans deliver a precise fit of all orthodontic appliances, including Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen® clear aligners and retainers
- – Faster delivery time for Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen® aligners as well crowns and other orthodontics
- – View 3D scans onscreen immediately
- – No gooey mess associated with impression materials
- – No unpleasant taste or smell
- – Breathe and swallow as you normally would
- – On-screen visualization in real-time allows for immediate adjustment to create the ideal orthodontic scan the first time
- – Single use imaging shield to ensure maximum cleanliness and patient safety
Call Active Dental Today!
Dr. Kalpesh Patel and the talented staff at Active Dental believe when you live healthy, you smile healthy, and we make every patient feel as though they are family. We want you to look forward to visiting our office. In addition to the highly-personalized treatment we provide, our office is also packed with amenities (like Netflix during your treatment!) and is designed with a strong focus on patient comfort.To schedule an appointment with Dr. Patel, call Active Dental at 682-217-1850. We also proudly welcome patients who come from Coppell, Valley Ranch, Las Colinas, Irving, and all surrounding communities.2:08 pm