Are you beginning to think gum recontouring may offer the benefits you need for your smile? Do you wonder if this is the treatment for you or if, in fact, there’s a different type of contouring you need for your smile? Fortunately, all it takes is scheduling a cosmetic consultation with us, so we may put together a treatment plan appropriate for your needs. For now, however, receive some clarification with the help of a quick quiz – it will reveal how much you know (and it may offer some additional information).
Quiz: True or False?
- True or False: If you want to soften the shape of your teeth, you may make a good candidate for gum recontouring.
- True or False: If your gum tissue looks uneven, we suggest you speak with us about recontouring, which we may use to create a more symmetrical appearance to your smile.
- True or False: If your teeth look too short, your only option for creating a lengthier appearance is with the use of dental bonding.
- False. If you are interested in softening the shape of your teeth or removing a bit of tissue for any other cosmetic reasons, you are interested in dental contouring.
- True. One of the major benefits of gum recontouring is that we rely on a precise laser to reshape your tissue – this may include creating balance.
- False. In some instances, recontouring may provide you with the longer looking teeth you want to achieve. We will remove a portion of your gum tissue, which will get rid of a “gummy” look, while allowing your teeth to look longer and more proportionate with your entire smile.
Call Active Dental in Irving and Grand Prairie Today!
Dr. Kalpesh Patel, Dr. Jason Strickland, and the talented staff at Active Dental believe when you live healthy, you smile healthy, and we make every patient feel as though they are family. We want you to look forward to visiting our office. In addition to the highly-personalized treatment we provide, our office is also packed with amenities (like Netflix during your treatment!) and is designed with a strong focus on patient comfort. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Patel or Dr. Strickland, call Active Dental in Irving, TX today at 972-556-0600, or in Grand Prairie, TX at 972-606-2999.